Monday, June 18, 2007

Custom titles and Chicken

Rather be dead, than alive by your oppression
-Refused, "Rather Be Dead"


Seems I pissed SOMEONE off on the Something Awful Forums, as I logged in today to find a fun little furry avatar waiting for me. I guess you got your SICK BURN in, random internet person.

No real news to report other than the fact that I made barbecue chicken tonight and it was the most wonderful thing I've eaten since the month began. It's so easy, too. The seven dollars that went towards buying two whole chickens will feed me for quite some time, so I can definitely justify it.

I'll write more later, but for now I just had to share my chicken-based happiness with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened with this? i edit an online magazine and would like to cover your story. check it out and let us know: www.wreckedfortheordinary.com. email: editor@wreckedfortheordinary.com.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.